MCC 5500 Dispatch Console
A Flexible, Integrated Command and Control Solution for Smarter, Faster Response
When you want maximum control and reliability for sophisticated conventional and trunking communications systems, you need the Motorola MCC 5000. This modular workstation provides fully functioned dispatch capabilities for conventional radio systems and can control multiple, wireless radio systems.
The MCC 5500 Dispatch Console is a part of Motorola's extensive portfolio of integrated communications and information solutions and is intended to be the heart of all communications in a small to medium sized conventional radio system.
MCC5500 Console Features
The MCC 5500 displays key radio, telephone, paging and signaling resources on one screen, so dispatchers can access them all at the touch-of-a-button.
Distributed TDM Switch
The architecture of the MCC 5500 utilizes a distributed TDM switch with a separate audio unit at each operator position. This, combined with comprehensive diagnostics and automatic switching, allows the console to provide a fully redundant and self-healing solution.
Integrated Control Room
With integrated radio, paging and telephony, dispatch teams can effectively manage all of the resources at their disposal. The MCC 5500 Dispatch Console is an integrated solution for Dispatch Console, Vesta E911, IRR and Fire Alerting.
The MCC 5500 Dispatch Console not only automates the monitoring and testing of system components, it can also generate statistical reports and complete Log Dispatcher Operations.
Multiple System Support
The Motorola MCC 5500 Dispatch Console supports a variety of systems including Stat-Alert, Securenet, ASTRO and Wireless Interface for other systems.
Supports a Variety of Radio Systems and Protocols
Conventional analog, conventional ASTRO, Stat-Alert, conventional mixed mode.
MCC5500 Console Downloads
» MCC 5500 Dispatch Console Brochure
» MCC 5500 Dispatch Console Spec Sheet
MCC 7500 IP Dispatch Console
Seamless integration into ASTRO® 25 trunked networks is at the heart of the MCC 7500's command and control solution, which provides interoperability, cost savings and security advantages for mission critical communications.
MC7500 consoles connect directly to IP networks without interface boxes, digital voice gateways or backroom electronics. All console activity — including trunked and conventional audio, auxiliary inputs/outputs and configuration/fault management — is supported by IP network.
MC7500 Console Features
- Emergency calls are prioritized to connect no matter how busy the network
- Voice quality is optimized to eliminate clipped or degraded audio
- High audio quality maintained regardless of traffic loads
- Calls are set up in a fraction of a second, regardless of system size
- Voice messages are delivered quickly
- Call traffic is automatically re-routed in the event of IP-network failure, minimizing impact on the end user
- Dispatch performance is enhanced and bandwidth used most efficiently by using IP multicast technology
- True end-to-end encryption to keep all communications secure
- Centralized Configuration and Fault Management allows access to the network manager from remote locations via standard IP
- Enhanced, integrated logging with digital audio
- Agency Partitioning allows agencies to share a system while maintaining control over own resources
- Compatible with existing ASTRO®25 Trunking Systems with forward migration to leverage your investment
- Simplified installation and lower site costs because the console operator position functions without backroom electronics
MC7500 Console Downloads
» MCC 7500 Dispatch Console Brochure
» MCC 7500 Dispatch Console Spec Sheet